Connect with us on social media to stay up to the minute with everything that’s happening out of PM&C. Here's where you can find us:
Follow our tweets:
- Department of the Prime Minister & Cabinet @pmc_gov_au
- Australia at the G20 @G20Australia
- Behavioural Economics Team @beta_gov_au
- Constitutional Recognition @Ref_council
- Indigenous Affairs Group @indigenous_gov
- The Office for Women @officeforwomen
- The whole of Australian Government open data initiative @data.gov.au
Find all our videos:
Subscribe to our YouTube channels and be the first to see our future videos.
Follow us on LinkedIn to get details about career opportunities, events and areas of focus.
Share in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stories through imagery @indigenous_gov
View and share images on Flickr from PMC events, please attribute to PMC if attributing.
#ShareUrStory, news, stories and information from the Indigenous Affairs Group
- Indigenous Affairs @indigenous.gov.au
- Constitutional Recognition @referendum.council
- NAIDOC week @NAIDOC
Social media guidelines
We encourage input and interaction on our social media pages. Comments or posts that contain any form of bullying or abuse, racial or religious slurs, coarse or inappropriate language will be removed.
We also moderate comments or posts that promote commercial or political interests, unauthorised events, or radical ideologies.
Comment removal is at the discretion of PM&C.