Centre for Counter-Terrorism Coordination
The Centre for Counter-Terrorism Coordination (CCTC) provides strategic advice and support to the Prime Minister, the Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for Counter-Terrorism (CT) and the Commonwealth CT Coordinator on all aspects of CT policy (including countering violent extremism).
The CCTC also provides secretariat support to the Commonwealth CT Coordinator for important intergovernmental forums, including the Australia-New Zealand Counter-Terrorism Committee.
- Australian National Security – website detailing information regarding the national security environment in Australia.
- Review of Australia’s Counter-Terrorism Machinery – reviewed Australia’s CT arrangements, to determine their effectiveness.
- Australia’s Counter-Terrorism Strategy: Strengthening our Resilience – outlines the Government’s approach to countering terrorism.
- Australia’s National Counter-Terrorism Plan - Sits below and complements Australia’s Counter-Terrorism Strategy and outlines the arrangements, governance and operational responsibilities of Australian governments and agencies engaged in countering terrorism.
- Australia’s Strategy for Protecting Crowded Places from Terrorism – The strategy to protect the lives of people working in, using, and visiting crowded places.
- Living Safer Together – website detailing information on what communities and the Government are doing to build resilient communities that take action against violent extremism.