Aboriginals Benefit Account Homelands Project Guidelines
The ABA Homelands Project is making a $40 million infrastructure investment into Northern Territory homelands/outstations. Indigenous providers will be approached to submit applications to deliver pre-approved infrastructure works. The ABA Homelands Project Guidelines have been developed to give providers information on:
- The purpose of the grant opportunity offered by the project.
- Eligibility to receive support under the project.
- Criteria for assessing funding applications.
- The monitoring and evaluation of grants.
- Responsibilities and expectations in relation to the grant opportunity.