As a public service agency, our decisions must be transparent, our policies justifiable and our practices beyond reproach. We strive to achieve well-coordinated, efficient and accountable public administration.
The information and documents below demonstrate how we achieve this and how you can request further information from us.
- APS Employee Census results
- Departmental indexed file lists
- Departmental and agency appointments and grants
- Environmental management
- Fraud control and fraud reporting
- Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to PM&C
- Pay and gender in PM&C
- Reports on legal services expenditure
- Secretaries' remuneration
- Senate Order on Entity contracts
- Tabling Lists for the Senate Order Listing on Departmental and Agency Appointments and Grants
In accordance with section 22(1) of the Government Procurement (Judicial Review) Act 2018 (Cth) (the Procurement Review Act) the Accountable Authority of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (or their delegate) has issued Public Interest Certificates (PICs) in relation to the procurements identified in the table below for the current financial year.
|Tender Close Date and Time
|Date PIC was Issued
|Contact Officer and Contact Details
|There is currently no PICs issued.|
A PIC will state that it is not in the public interest for a particular procurement process to be suspended while complaints made under section 18 of the Procurement Review Act are being investigated or while applications for injunctions under Part 2 of the Procurement Review Act are being considered.
Review of the Public Interest Disclosure Act.