This Evaluation Framework guides the conduct and development of a stronger approach to evaluation of programs and activities under the Indigenous Advancement Strategy. The goals of the Framework are to:
- generate high quality evidence that is used to inform decision making,
- strengthen Indigenous leadership in evaluation,
- build capability by fostering a collaborative culture of evaluative thinking and continuous learning,
- emphasise collaboration and ethical ways of doing high quality evaluation at the forefront of evaluation practice in order to inform decision making, and
- promote dialogue and deliberation to further develop the maturity of evaluation over time.
Annual Evaluation Work Plan
The Annual Evaluation Work Plan for 2017-18 is a key component of the Indigenous Advancement Strategy Evaluation Framework. This is part of a multi-year plan. The Work Plan covers evaluations and reviews planned over the current year (including those already commenced). Some projects continue across multiple years, in order to examine significant questions about impact. The plan also covers future priorities for evaluation activities over four years (2017-18 to 2020-21).
The new Evaluation Framework for the Indigenous Advancement Strategy is out now
More than radio – a community asset: Social Return on Investment analyses of Indigenous Broadcasting Services
Study Away Review
Stronger Communities for Children Evaluation Report
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images and voices of deceased people.